POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ourobus Snake : Re: Ourobus Snake Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ourobus Snake
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 21 Oct 2006 08:36:52
Message: <453a1464@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:45392989@news.povray.org...

> "P Brewer" <pbj### [at] wowwaycom> wrote in message
> > "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> >> Another ring design.
> >>
> >>     ~Steve~
> >
> > Ever read any Wheel of Time books?
>
>    I'm afraid I haven't. Who's the author?

Robert Jordan. Beware, the series is at 11 books so far and still going.
First book is called The Eye of the World. The first 5 were good, the series
stared going downhill after that (my opinion)

One of the power groups in the series wears rings of a snake biting its own
tail. It's a single loop though.